Saturday 6 October 2012

Sasha-presents-eclectic-sashas-inception-lookbook

In August 2012, Nigerian rap artiste- Sasha P (real name: Yetunde Alabi) debuted her label, Eclectic by Sasha‘s first collection “Inception” in Lagos. According to the rap star, who started her label in December 2011, her inspiration for the Inception collection was gotten “Everywhere” she says. Speaking further, she said: I was in Mombasa, Kenya, working on my album in the first quarter of the year, my hotel was on the beach so I was outdoors a lot, the colors were so vivid and during my fabric selection, I tried to re-capture that easy breezy feeling, Mombasa is a hot place and Lagos gets really hot sometimes, so I was careful to choose fabrics that would keep my clients comfortable all day.”

No comments:

Post a Comment